By cooperating with Aarhus Housing, you have accepted the following Terms & Conditions:
- We cannot offer any guarantees of finding you accommodation. We only take on clients who we think we can offer a realistic chance of helping but nonetheless we simply cannot give a concrete guarantee, due to the nature of the rental market in Aarhus.
- We do not set deadlines for finding you suitable accommodation, due to the nature of the housing market. We do everything we can to find you your dream home within a suitable timeframe.
- There is no set number of housing options we will offer to you.
- Sometimes we will offer the same housing option to multiple clients. We do this to avoid losing the option if the first client does not choose the option. We will always be open and transparent about who is ’first in line’ to secure the option if multiple clients are interested.
- If you succeed in finding housing through a different medium than Aarhus Housing, you are obliged to inform us so that we can dedicate our resources to helping others find accommodation.
- If you are looking for accommodation on the cheaper end of the market you must be prepared to act fast. You must be willing to go on viewings at short notice and to accept a lease contract at short notice – that is the nature of the rental market in Aarhus. If you do not reply to communication from us about a viewing within 12 hours, the option may be passed on to another client.
- Aarhus Housing cannot be held responsible for legal advice. For official legal help, you may contact a local attorney.
- We expect you, as a tenant, to maintain the tenancy you get through us. We expect that you keep the house rules and maintain a good relationship with your landlord. Our landlord network is of great importance to us, and we assume that all of our clients help us maintain this good relationship.
- International transfers always incur an additional charge of 75 kroner.
- The start-up / registration fee can never be refunded.
- After an invoice is sent, payment must be made within 8 days. Thereafter, a charge of 100 DKK is incurred and daily interest will be charged at 0,70%.